Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Things about us today

Neither of us has written a real wordy blog lately and because I really don't feel like homeworking, I shall give an update. Today being the 23, we've officially been married one year and six months today. How about that? All is well and we are glad to be married. Sunday night we went to a small group at our Pastor's house. Mostly couples with small kids but we felt very accepted and made us realise how much we really need the small group fellowship and accountability. I think we will keep going. Last night we saw Rob and Suzanne as they were on their way to drop the girls off at Grandma and Grandpa's. There should be a baby Loeppky today! Exciting indeed. Climactic final semesters for both Brent and I--his final for a long time, my final undergrad semester. We are both anticipating being done. If you pick up the latest issue of _Alberta History_ and flip the first article, you will discover that it was written by none other than...moi. If you want a copy, let me know, I've got a stack of them to give away. With some unexpected money earned after Christmas, Brent and I went out and bought me a pair of mountain snowshoes from MEC. We're really wanting to head out to the mountains sometime soon to try them out. These are them. I went to bed last night feeling more than a little under the weather and woke up this morning with a raging sore throat, stuffly nose and headache. Ick. I think that is news. Brent may feel the need to add something though. :)

No comments: