Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lately

I feel like I haven't blogged much lately (other than the Australia post), so I thought I would give some updates on things of late.
The mittens, which to me look like Crave cupcakes, were actually a January project, and a gift for a friend. I made a couple of mistakes, but all in all, I was satisfied with the way they turned out. But now I want a Crave cupcake. Mmm...
The sock, was my first COMPLETED attempt of a sock...it's rather small, but it's finished. I have its mate finished too, except for weaving the toe together. I'm trying to work my way up to more complicated adult-foot-sized socks.
And last, I gave a talk Monday night for the Olds Sons of Norway organization. Though we were 3/4 of an hour late due to an accident on Deerfoot, they fed us good Scandinavian food, including Danish apple cake and Norwegian whipping cream-filled cookies, and the lecture went well too. ;)

No comments: