Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Trailers for Sale or Rent
Let's just say life is pretty full right now. No complaints here--we're incredibly blessed--but we're glad it's just for a season. In the past two weeks we have
1) Celebrated B's birthday.
2) Watched E grow and grow and grow and pass her two month birthday.
3) Driven the stretch of highway between Calgary and here about umm a lot of times. I lost count.
4) Moved out of a house.
5) Moved into a trailer.
6) Gotten a library card and a Co-op membership.
7) Had a hard drive crash.
8) Smashed a lot of drywall.
9) Installed soffit, fascia, smartwood and Hardi-Plank.
10) Got a new cell phone, and two new phone numbers.
11) Had the summer's first campfire and smores.
12) Oh and whole lot of other crazy things.
This summer is going to be busy with many things and we've jumped in full swing. I can't wait to move into the house when things are all done, remodeled, painted and settled. Sigh. That seems ages away...