Friday, August 20, 2010

Birthday too

It's Robert Plant's birthday too.

Have you heard the duet album of him and Alison Krauss? It's amazing. Definitely one of the top albums of the past couple of years.

So without further ado, Plant and Krauss and "Stick with me Baby."



Everybody's been a-talkin'; they say our love wasn't real
That it would soon be over; that's not the way that I feel
But I don't worry, honey; let them say what they may
Come on and stick with me, baby; we'll find a way
Yes, we'll find a way

Everybody's been a-talkin'; yes, the news travels fast
They said the fire would stop burnin', that the flame wouldn't last
But I don't worry, honey; let them say what they may
Come on & stick with me, baby; we'll find a way
Yes, we'll find a way

Come on and stick with me, baby

No comments: