Monday, November 21, 2005

A Sick and Yucky Monday Night

Monday night, as everyone 'should' know, is Corner Gas night, as well as CSI: Miami night. Woohoo! It's usually also laundry night but I'm feeling so yucky that all that's been done is a load of Brent's jeans...and he did them. I'm trying to work up the energy to go do dishes as the kitchen's a bit of a mess. Inspired by Kristin and her peanut butter cookies, I've also considered making cookies, but I just won't enjoy them very much since it hurts to swallow. Have you caught that I'm being whiney yet?? Brent's putting up with me pretty well so far. Kirstin's cold: came from Brent who caught it from Kevin. As for where Kevin caught it, I do not know. I've also been struggling through my philosophy homework. I will be SO GLAD when this semester is over and I never have to look at this stuff again. It's waaay too much like Grade 12 math for me. I have one major paper left to write this semester, on Stalin's leadership during WW II. I picked up a couple books at our local public library. It seems I'm slow off the line: someone has taken all the books on this topic out of the U of C library already. Potlickin garbage. Almost enough to make me swear, especially the way I'm feeling right now... ...and that's my cue to stop whining and either go to bed or get something done. so G'night!

1 comment:

Marco, Kristin, Ellie, Joel de Andrade said...

I hope you feel better soon! It is no fun being sick, especially at the end of a semester.
{{HUGS}}, Kristin