Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Marine Biology

Normally forwards are a pet peeve of mine, but this particular one I received from a friend who is also fiercely battling the never-ending school workload and I had to share it. The text that accompanied the picture reads: The photo shows two almost identical dolphins. The photo was used in a study on stress at St. Mary's Hospital. After you've read this, look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins should appear identical; however, the closely monitored scientific study found that people under stress will find differences in the two dolphins. The more differences you see, the greater amount of stress you are probably experiencing. Look carefully at the photograph. If you find more than one or two minor differences between the two dolphins it may be time to consider taking a holiday. So...I don't know about you guys, but I see a hereford cow on the right. Does that qualify me for a holiday?? Female 1/2

2 comments:

Marg and Jake Hoogland said...

OK Guys, I don't have your email address but did manage to come to the blog. It's good to hear about people you love! Send me your email please and I will send you a real letter. mjhoogland@yahoo.ca

samurai said...

LOL - I can just see it now. Hi boss, I need to take a holiday because I'm seeing a cow jump out of the water... L(