Monday, May 28, 2007

Arggg Matey


Last night, Brent and I went and saw Pirates III with Euk and Beuk and one of their co-workers.

As a former prof repeatedly pointed out, pirates have a severe case of stickittothemananitis. Jack Black would be proud. I am proud. I want to be a pirate (incidentally, so did that former prof).

Soooo all this to say that I REALLY enjoyed Pirates and if I could convince Brent, I would go see it again in theatres, like my lucky brother-in-law Kevin (hint hint, Brent)

Future goal of me: become a crazy woman pirate and live on the high seas with my gregarious mate, Bootstrap Brent, sleeping in a hammock at night, practicing crazy swordhandling skills, owning a monkey AND a parrot, getting a fantastic tan, supporting ourselves off of Spanish gold found on Shipwreck Island (ok, ok, maybe stealing from the wickedly rich sometimes too). We'd be like a Robin Hood, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor.

This be me mighty attempt to persuade thee to give way to all doubt and go see the movie. Arrrrrg.

2 comments:

Peter and Lorraine said...

I haven't seen it yet. Wanna see it with me?

Brent said...

Yes, yes I do!! Ü