Monday, May 12, 2008

It's Four in the Morning...

... the end of December...

Well, not quite, actually 6:30 in the morning and two weekends ago, but close enough :) We made a trip up to Lacombe to visit both sets of parents once more before we head out on our big trip to England. Saturday morning I (Brent) decided to wake up early and finally take advantage of the golden hours for photography.

Not being much of a morning person I haven't set out to do it before, but for some reason I just decided on the spur of a moment to take advantage of morning light. So 6:30 I was up, outside and shooting for 90 minutes or so. Approx 200 pictures later I got 30 or so good shots, pretty good odds, best I've ever gotten before. Here are some of the better shots in my opinion:








Later in the day I didn't have much to do, so I continued to take pictures. Here are a few more good ones:





1 comment:

Peter and Lorraine said...

Incredible shots! Keep taking more!