Thursday, July 23, 2009

Four years ago...

On this occasion of our fourth wedding anniversary, I thought I would upload some shots of our wedding. Our professional photographer was not yet in the digital age, so the majority of our pictures are not on our computers, but my father-in-law did get some pictures with his digital camera (thanks Dad!). Crazy how we still feel like newly-weds...and yet so much has happened in the past four years. I am so glad we're married and don't regret it a bit, though I do think my younger self didn't know what she was getting herself into when she said I do. Marriage is work! But let that not be the last word. For all the work it has taken and will continue to take, I'm so glad to have Brent as my life partner. I think we make a pretty good team. Now, on to some pictures.
My brother and brother-in-law ushing.
My Matron of Honour and Flower-Maid coming up the aisle. The boys in their kilts.
Us with my parents' grain truck.
The unity candles (it was too windy outside to light them there, so we had to wait til later in the tent).
Our beautiful and tasty Danish wedding cake, courtesy of my aunt.

No comments: