Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Where's the beef?

Good friends of ours belong to an old ranching family from the Nanton area and are continuing that ranching tradition into the fifth generation. Their cattle are grass-fed and, if I say so myself, very tasty. So here's my pitch on their behalf: - The meat is lean and flavourful. - If you haven't bought part of a beef before, I highly recommend trying it. I love having a quarter of a cow in our freezer...so much more variety to choose from when it comes time to make a meal than if I have to buy the cut at the grocery store ahead of time. - They're just plain great, friendly and trustworthy people. By buying from them, you support local and you support people who deserve to be supported. So without further ado, check out Trails End Grass Fed Beef.

No comments: