Monday, October 12, 2009

Thanksgiving

It's Thanksgiving, and I have so much to be thankful for: - For the leftover apple pie I'm eating right now--my favourite! - For the support and friendship of siblings. - For in-laws who love and support and show incredible generousity and hospitality. - For my job...fulfilling, well-paying and a blessing in the face of so much unemployment. - For our church family that loves, supports, encourages and stretches us in so many ways. - For being done university at long last, having completed everything to the satisfaction of both myself and my profs. - For having enough. Clothes, food, heat. We are provided for. - For physical health. For the ability to enjoy the outdoors; to move and be active. - For my husband, who love, supports and grounds me and with whom I absolutely love sharing life. - For sunshine that makes plants grow, makes things warm and light and makes my heart happy. - For being born into a country with universal health care, democracy, wide open spaces of nature, and relative plenty. - For music and how it expresses my soul. ...and there's so many more that I can't even begin to cover them all. These are just the ones that come to mind especially right now.

No comments: