Monday, August 21, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Yesterday was my 22nd birthday!...and my dad's 51st! Also, the 16th was Karl's 20th. So it was a week full of birthdays! We went home Friday night and had a birthday supper with my family in a little fancy Italian restaurant in downtown Red Deer. Saturday we went canoeing with Steve and Cindy on the Red Deer River. It was a hot beautiful day and a really fun time hanging out with them! Saturday night (after a massive thunderstorm/downpour) we went and practiced the music for Steve and Cindy's wedding. Sunday we went to Meadowbrook church--which was really neat to go back--and then spent a little more time with my family before coming back, spending a relaxing afternoon reading and then went out for supper with Brent's family. After supper Brent and I went for a walk with his brother and sister-in-law and their endearing little puppy! I am so blessed with my two families! This morning Brent took me out for coffee to our favorite coffee place, "Coffee & S'cream". So it was a lovely birthday!

No comments: