Monday, February 23, 2009

Home again

It's snowing outside, and do you know how I know that? Because I can look out the window from my desk and watch the snow fall. We're moved, thanks largely to the help of my parents and brother T who, in exchange for only a couple of meals and some beer, helped us haul everything up on Saturday. T put away our kitchen, which was really neat seeing as he was very sensible in where things should go, and we giggle every time we go looking for something--"now, where would T put this?" We have some SERIOUS cleaning to do yet in the basement, but we're fairly settled now here, and that makes for a happy Kirstin. When things are cluttered, I'm grumpy. But things aren't cluttered (holy smokes we have cupboard and closet space!) and I am content. And now, back to translation...

3 comments:

Peter and Lorraine said...

Got to love it!! Lots of light and visibility finally!

Marco, Kristin, Ellie, Joel de Andrade said...

Sunshine and snow through your window...would love to come and visit you soon :)!

Kirstin said...

We would love to have you come and visit, Kristin!